BUY SUSTAINABLE, ETHICAL RECYCLABLE FASHION
ORGANIC, SUSTAINABLE AND ECOLOGICAL FABRIC
UNDER-RAPT uses high-tech, performance enhancing, sustainable and ethical fabrics. UNDER-RAPT is a healthy fashion and lifestyle brand and implement this into our sports and casual wear collection. Our products encourage personal hygiene and ensures to coincide with our customers personal and social ethical morals and values.
TENCEL® and MODAL® fabric is sweat resistant, cooling and hygienic for professional athletes from runners, boxers, gym users and gymnasts both Muslim and Non-Muslim can wear the collection. Antibacterial components in 'Sports Hijab' and ‘Hijab hooded base layer’, can be worn as a hijab or simply to keep hair up tight, ideal for both to stay fresh and cool during all workout activity. Both the sportswear and casual wear collections are made with the finest sustainable fabrics.
BRAND VISION & VALUES
CONTRIBUTE TO OUR PLANET AND BUY SUSTAINABLE, RECYCLABLE FASHION!
USING ORGANIC, SUSTAINABLE AND ECOLOGICAL FABRIC
UNDER-RAPT realised that there is not another modest brand using high-tech, performance enhancing, sustainable and ethical fabrics. UNDER-RAPT is a healthy fashion and lifestyle brand, and therefore it was of significance that we implement this into our designs to not only encourage personal hygiene but ensure it coincides with our customers personal and social ethical morals and values.
The use of TENCEL® and MODAL® fabric in our designs has sweat resistant, cooling and hygienic components which means that professional athletes from runners to boxers and gymnasts and both Muslim and Non-Muslim can wear the collection. With such antibacterical components our designs such as the 'Sports Hijab' and ‘Hijab hooded base layer’, can be worn as a hijab or simply to keep hair up tight, ideal for both to stay fresh and cool during all workout activity. Both the sportswear and casual wear collections are made with the finest sustainable fabrics.
ENVIRONMENTAL & ECOLOGICAL FABRIC SOURCING
- Ecological and Sustainable - TENCEL® is extracted from raw material wood and recycled cotton. In comparison to Cotton and Polyester, TENCEL® is practiced on land unsuitable for agricultural practices ensuring the process does not disrupt the natural process of food plantation and production. The process of TENCEL® received the"European Award for the Environment" from the European Union.
- Moisture absorption – The tiny fibre components in TENCEL® controls moisture helps create an ideal skin climate.
- Skin Friendly and Hygienic - The Smooth and soft surface of TENCEL® not only feel great on the skin but the natural fibre's reduce bacteria without chemical additives.
- Natural Growth - Modal® derives from Beechwood trees local to Austria. The magnificence of these trees is that they ‘breed’ themselves which means no artificial or additional plantation is necessary.
- Environmental technology – As the fibre comes from Beechwood forests Edelweiss technology which is based on oxygen-based chemistry produces Modal® in an environmentally responsible way from the pulp through to the fibre.
- Genius fibre relationships – Twice as soft as Cotton, the unique low fibre rigidity gives superior feeling to the skin completely natural. This means Modal® is the perfect match to be combined with other fabrics for a luxury, gentle feeling on the skin.
More information can be found on www.lenzing.com/en/lenzing-group.html